rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dire Situation! Potential False Rape Charge!

Dire Situation! Potential False Rape Charge!

Okay, I am freaking out a little. It is 2:37am. My ex showed up drunk knocking at my window. I was stupid and let her in. She went into my room and I got something to drink. I came back and she was gone along with my phone. She was in the bathroom going through it.

I got it back and went back to my room. She came in and climbed on top of me and was trying to get it from me. There is nothing threatening in it, I just didn't want her to see the text exchanges I have going with two girls and have her blow up.

So she is talking reminding me how she showed up last week and I tried to rape her! WTF?? She claims she had her sleep monitoring app running and it shows me trying to rape her.

No. She showed up and was frisky and I was tired and wanted to sleep. She kept going until finally I was awake and was ready to go and she backed off. She said she didn't feel like having sex anymore.

I never pushed her down or restrained her. Later on in the early AM she got a text or IM. She jumped up out of bed and said she had to go.

That was the last time I saw her prior to tonight. She showed up drunk again. Now she is telling me she recorded the whole thing and I tried to rape her. That her attorney sent stuff to the police five days ago, etc.

Fortunately I was smart enough to record her with my phone during part of her tirade. I repeated told her not to drive home drunk that I called her a cab. I also texted her saying she should not drive drunk and I hope she gets home okay.

She responded to the text saying she doesn't know what I am talking about and if I don't stop bothering her she will get an order for protection!

I can't afford a lawyer now. My divorce is finally over and now this?

If she did record our previous encounter should I be worried. She showed up unannounced and tried to push herself on me. Only later did I relent. But we did not have sex. Is this entrapment?

Any and all advice appreciated.

Messages In This Thread