rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Proper way to dump your girlfriend

Proper way to dump your girlfriend

Quote: (06-15-2015 12:29 PM)hervens Wrote:  

I've been seeing this girl for around 7 months now, and I did the mistake of going exclusive with her and making her my gf. At first I thought she was wife material, as she's 17 and I'm 24, and she was also a virgin when I met her.

After the initial flame has died out, I now realize 3 things:

1) I do not see myself spending the rest of my life with her, as we have different objectives in life. I want a girl with ambition, and the intention of getting at least a university degree, which seems very unlikely to happen in her case.

2) I do enjoy her compagnionship and the sex life.

3) I'd like to keep her around if possible.

4) I want to do as little harm as possible

What is the ideal approach in this scenario?

whaaat. What planet is this? For a wife you should be happy if her ambition is to a)suck your dick b) cook you food c) clean your house and d) mind your children e) manage small items and errands while you pursue ambition.

A wife is like an executive assistant for your life and you are the CEO, her success and failure depends on your leadership of the company and her job is to keep as much bullshit out of your hair so you can maximize your ambition and ass kicking. If she has a university degree then you will be arguing over who is going to wear the pantsuit each day and fighting about who's ambition is first that week.

I married a woman with a high school diploma and what does she know how to do that none of my previous masters, associates, honors or bachelors degree girlfriends know how to do? Cook, clean and go to the gym.

Now I realize this chick is 17 and you are 24 so you may just want to bang more other pussies, but also know that you've got a cult like hold over a teenage virgin that you can use to free yourself up to win in other areas in live...and at the same time start grooming her to seek girls for threesomes.

Please explain further why a blank slate teenage virgin is not wife material and I will share my breakup advice.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread