rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Proper way to dump your girlfriend

Proper way to dump your girlfriend

Quote: (06-15-2015 12:29 PM)hervens Wrote:  

I've been seeing this girl for around 7 months now, and I did the mistake of going exclusive with her and making her my gf. At first I thought she was wife material, as she's 17 and I'm 24, and she was also a virgin when I met her.

After the initial flame has died out, I now realize 3 things:

1) I do not see myself spending the rest of my life with her, as we have different objectives in life. I want a girl with ambition, and the intention of getting at least a university degree, which seems very unlikely to happen in her case.

2) I do enjoy her compagnionship and the sex life.

3) I'd like to keep her around if possible.

4) I want to do as little harm as possible

What is the ideal approach in this scenario?

You enjoy being around her, you enjoy the sex, and you'd like to keep her around, but you're contemplating getting rid of her because she won't have a degree? I think you may be rushing into this decision, and for the wrong reasons.

Quote: (06-15-2015 12:54 PM)hervens Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2015 12:42 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

You want a girl with ambition?

Joking sort of.

Getting a university degree today just seems to be an education on how to be a victim. Unless you get a challenging degree. At least then you can prove you actually have some intelligence mixed with victimhood.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, but I'm sure most guys would still prefer to have a girl with a useless university degree, than one with a high school diploma who's looking forward on making a career as a walmart clerk.

Keep in mind though, a great deal of girls with useless university degrees do wind up having a career as a Walmart clerk anyway. They just spend more money getting there. You shouldn't end the relationship just over this.

Messages In This Thread