rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the worst thing a woman has done to you?

What's the worst thing a woman has done to you?

Quote: (06-15-2015 02:43 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2015 02:31 PM)Kristoph Wrote:  

How many slut signs did she exhibit before the incident?

Very very few if I'm remembering rightly. She would get all lusty for certain celebrity men, that's about it. She gave good head and blushingly admitted that she she '[didn't] mind giving blowjobs at all' with a coy smile that gave me pause at the time.

EDIT: Now you mention it I remember; daddy issues. Parents split up for 14 years, each had other children, her mother put on 150 pounds, then they got back together. Plus two of her uncles were in and out of prison. I played cards with her dad and his brothers once and while they were a nice enough bunch of blokes they were clearly pretty mental.

The worst thing is I was smart enough to recognize these danger signs and knew what they meant, but I thought she was different. I called her my 'diamond in the rough' haha.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Messages In This Thread