rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OKC Story from girls POV

OKC Story from girls POV

Quote:Quote:

"Suzanne texts John to get the hell back to his apartment, STAT. But when he showed up, she thought, wait, I don’t know anything about who this guy really is. What if he’s a serial killer? What if he has a knife? So while he’s standing outside the door, she makes him take off all of his clothes and strip naked"

Eh what?
[Image: facepalm3.gif]

So bitch is in his house and she is the one making demands?

This is just a story of really horrible harem management and the fact that these bitches regardless of a guys infidelity will still crave alpha cock and forgive the fact their alpha is banging the back out of other broads.

Quote:Quote:

..In their time together though, she’d actually seen John accumulate two cycles of women. In each cycle, he dated up to ten women at once, three to four serious girlfriends, and several casual relationships on the side.......

PHOEBE: There’s three generations obviously and so-

STEPHANIE: Three generations?! Oh my god. I like how you describe it as generations, it’s so sick.

STEPHANIE: So what race were all these girls?

PHOEBE: All Asian. Every single one of them. They were all Asian girls.

STEPHANIE: And how did that make you feel?

PHOEBE: It was gross. It was very gross....

[Image: hamster2.gif]

Messages In This Thread