rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ltr advice?

ltr advice?

I agree if she's cute, dude's are always going to hit on her or message her.

The fact she's interrupting you when you speak to show some thirsty dudes FB message raises some red flags.

Shit if a girl ever did that to me, I'd grab her phone and respond to the dude with something funny.

She's trying to hamster you and these actions sound manipulative.

A real friend isn't trying to flirt with your girl, teasing is a different story. I'd hit up your friends in private about this or just stop hanging out with them if they don't respect your territory.

I'm with team attention whore on this one.

Her pics being described as "driving them crazy" sounds like she's thirsty as hell and seeking validation from other men along with you. I can bet she posts some sexy photos.

With this line of actions, I wouldn't trust her, I'd demote her to a fuck buddy and start gaming other girls on the side who can possibly have more potential, then dump her ass.

My LTR works at a bar and constantly gets hit on, she never shows me, she'll bitch about thirsty/creepy guys. Thankfully she doesn't use social media much.

I'd be VERY weary of her actions if I were you.

Messages In This Thread