rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook Is Trying To Get You To Friend Your One-Night Stands

Facebook Is Trying To Get You To Friend Your One-Night Stands

Quote: (06-07-2015 04:14 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Thing is, I don't think it's a good idea to totally abandon Facebook. Couple reasons.

1. You'll need it to monitor other people, trends, groups, etc. You need to have your feelers out there in the mix to know what is going on.

2. Facebook's servers are used by some other apps for photo purposes (e.g., Tinder).

3. Even though Facebook is bullshit, it does have its uses. You can use it to keep in contact with some people. Look at it as one of the tools in the toolbox.

4. You need an account there to use Tinder. But what you should do is create a profile with a different name. Use your real photos, but just don't give them sensitive data. I talked about how to do this in the Tinder thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19115-...pid1014833

I have a 2 fake Facebook profiles.

One I use with fake pictures to screen women by searching for them. I don't contact anyone with it, its just for searching. I do this because I'm almost positive Facebook links you up with people you search for. Facebook probably will be smart enough to connect the IP dots on multiple accounts in the same IP and link up that way as well at some point.

Second one is for Tinder use. A few pics, no personal info and no friends as well linked in. Just there so I can use Tinder.

A personal Facebook does come in handy for keeping in contact but its a shell of what it once was(for me anyway). In the beginning it was simple, fun and not an super advanced data gathering tool like it has become today. In other-words Facebook continues to trend downward in popularity but it's surveillance and data gathering continues to go up. It's the worst of both worlds. The juice isn't worth the squeeze for me but other people have a much bigger presence on their and use it for their advantage which is fine.

Messages In This Thread