rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which country do you consider the champion of Latin America?

Which country do you consider the champion of Latin America?

Quote: (06-06-2015 10:41 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

^^^^
I've visited all four of those countries and lived in one and can't agree with really anything that is in those lists you compiled at the end of your post. Nobody I have ever met would put Mexican women ahead of Argentine. The economy of Mexico, although probably a bigger economy overall due to the size of the population and the size of the country geographically, is in no way per capita better than all of the other three. If you give Colombian people in general the top spot, then you really need to spend more time there. I would put them ahead of Chileans. I'll give you that.

Edit: The part about projection and recognition of culture on a global scale is also accurate. You may have added that after your original post, because I don't remember seeing it.

Everyone raves about Argentine women. Sure many are hot but when I was there I was disappointed. I find a much higher proportion of top shelf talent in Mexico.

Regarding economy. In the long run Mexico will be a major power player. Once it gets its drug cartels under control, it will start booming in terms of per capita GDP.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Messages In This Thread