rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Korea

South Korea

As you all can see from this thread, Korea is one of those places that can be hard to define and difficult to pin down. Some guys kill it there, and some guys don't, and the contradiction isn't always easy to reconcile. From my year there, this is what I understood what Korean women like, and yes, I know some of this contradictory, which supports my point:

- Masculine guys, especially with some muscle
- Asshole, dark triad types
- Nice, softer guys
- Persistent guys
- Guys who understand Korean culture and speak some of the language
- Rich guys, or guys who appear to be rich and successful
- Exciting guys

During my year there, I had a steady fuck buddy who was the mama-san of my hang-out bar. She was the same age as me, divorced from a Korean guy, and spoke good English. She told me she was attracted to me because I wasn't as dickish as most of the other Korean guys who hit on her. She tried to hook me up once with one of her younger bar workers, but I didn't go for it for convoluted reasons that I won't go into here. After me, she dated a series of Korean guys and then married an American dude and then defriended me on Facebook.

I fucked another Korean who was divorcing her American husband, and another who was married to a British guy in Hong Kong and was in Korea on vacation visiting her parents. So, I never banged a "normal" Korean girl.

I think Korean culture is a mess of different influences. You've got Western Christianity mixed with Chinese Confucianism and Buddhist sophistry. You've got ethnocentrism conflicting with an attraction for internationalism.

Twenty years ago, most Korean houses still had septic tanks and open toilets, so they still have that feeling that they are trying to "make it" to modern, affluent society. Among the American military, Korean spouses are famous for being tremendous bitches, more than willing to throw down if they think their meal ticket is threatened.

I guess my point is that there is no one single method that works. Do what works for you and with the girls that it works with. Once Korean society reaches some kind of normalization, like Japanese society has, then it might be easier to make sweeping generalizations.

Are Koreans worth gaming? Well, in my experience, they might have the best bodies of all Asians, including Fillipinas. I really liked their muscular, tight asses. It was fun grabbing onto them while they rode me on top.

Messages In This Thread