rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What American shopping malls looked like in 1989

What American shopping malls looked like in 1989

I long for the 80s and 90s as much as the next person that was there. My first post in this thread was more pertaining to malls. I hung out in my local mall as a teen and don't have particularly good memories, but I was an embryo then with no game and no sex drive.

9/11 was a turning point. I see a clear definition of life pre-9/11 and post-9/11. Smartphones were the nail in the coffin.

I remember a lot more social interaction in the 80s and 90s.

I'm typing this from Bulgaria. Gaming is pretty challenging and frustrating here, but being here is like going back in time and is making me really happy. I was at a bar last night that was blasting Danzig, Bloodhound Gang, Rammstein, WHAM, it was a really weird mix of music I listened to growing up and through high school, pretty awesome. Keep in mind, this wasn't an 80s or 90s themed night; these songs are still really popular here and people dance everywhere, drink in the streets, drink in parks in huge groups of kids, there's kids 16 years old drinking in these groups with zero cops hassling them or citing tickets, there's zero obesity, not a single person in the bar is glued to their smartphone. I felt self conscious even texting or taking pictures. The guys have it really really good here. It was a throwback to how life used to be.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread