rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wearing a Suit Makes you More Powerful

Wearing a Suit Makes you More Powerful

Quote: (06-01-2015 01:54 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

If you're forced to wear a suit, then you won't feel powerful in it. You look like the slave everyone else forced to wear it is.

But if you're wearing it because you've got it custom fitted, with colors that totally match your palette, and you simply want to wear it because you know you look amazing in it, you can bet your ass you're gonna feel and appear more powerful which does translate into real world results.

Totally agree with this point. In this context, please allow me to quote myself here:

Quote: (05-02-2015 03:47 AM)Ray Carlton Wrote:  

I enjoy wearing a suit, I don't do it for others, I don't do it for dressing up. I do it, because in my book, a suit is what a man should wear.

My grandfather wore a suit on most occasions and so did my father. Not because they wear the most style-conscious, but because in their book, a suit was what a man should wear.

Of course, with this opinion, I am part of a minority nowadays.

In the office world, you can spot the guys who wear a suit because they have to. They don't enjoy it. The suit is produced by cheap material, the armholes too big, the ties doesn't match the shirt, there is no pocket square, there is a neck gap. They wear it, because they have to, they don't embrace it.

You can see similar guys in clubs or bars. They read somewhere that they can get girls when they wear a suit. So they go the same route as the office guy. Get the first best suit without understanding the basics of men style. They don't care about the suit, they just wear it, because they "have to".

At the other hand, you have guys who embrace the suit. They understand men style, the tradition of men clothing and wear it with confidence. They appreciate the craftsmanship of a well-made suit and know how to match suit - shirt - tie - pocket square. But the important point is, after they put together their outfit, they forget it.

They wear it like other guys wear a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers.

All that makes the difference, whether you are a try hard, or a well dressed man.

Source: http://www.rooshvforum.network/newreply.php?...to=1012224

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray

Messages In This Thread