rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist tries to install air conditioner...

Feminist tries to install air conditioner...

Quote: (06-02-2015 11:08 AM)Mr. Wolf Wrote:  

I just don't understand this level of narcissism and attention-seeking. I'm not at all surprised that she f'd up the easy task of securing a large and heavy metal box in a window frame. What continues to shock me is why people like this want to publicize their stupidity, why this woman would think she is entitled to a refund from the store, why she blames the salesman for the fact that she chose to spend $300 instead of the $150 that she claims to have wanted to spend, why she would run crying to the man who runs the convenience store she frequents, and then post it all on the web.

She's shameless, literally. When I do something stupid, I feel ashamed, and I think about how I should have acted differently so I don't repeat that mistake in the future. And I certainly don't publish it or tell anyone, except maybe a close friend over drinks, for a laugh.

She broadcasts it because nobody judges her for it because they all know that women fuck these things up all the time. Everyone knows that 99% of women are woefully inadequate at physical and/or technical tasks, that's why they give them an easy ride on the matter and laugh it off. They always have done, what's strange nowadays is that 10 minutes later they will say they believe in feminism.

Even feminists know it. That's why they're so mad at us for pointing out these ridiculous hypocrisies.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Messages In This Thread