rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zero Date Bangs: Reduce Your Variables, Bang More Girls

Zero Date Bangs: Reduce Your Variables, Bang More Girls

Thanks guys for the feedback. When I jammed 4 things in, I was intentionally trying to "sell" my place as better than going out.

But yes, I figured that a comfort build up over time via text should have been done, and it might have gone over much better. Especially if we discovered that we have something in common, for example we both love spinach artichoke dip - "hey! I have a recipe I want to try, you could help me with it..." or something.

I realize that this takes patience... and I am not exactly known for my patience. [Image: lol.gif] No big deal, I'll change it up next time.

I will look at your text transcripts later. One question I have is, don't some girls fall through the cracks as you text them over a couple of weeks? With the smartphone induced attention deficits all around, isn't it hard to keep girls on the hook that long?

Messages In This Thread