rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Modafinil

Modafinil

Hey has anyone else noticed hair regrowth while using any sort of Nootropic or smart drug? I have been using Piracetam and aniracetam 5 days a week for a couple months while at work and out of nowhere this past week I am getting new thick dark hairs coming out of scalp. I have about 90% of my hairline still but it has been receding for the past 5 years or so. The hair is growing not just a long my hairline but also 1/4" out where i havent had hair in 4 or 5 years.

I have always taken pretty good care of myself by eating right and working out and not taking any new supplements that i havent used in the past. The only real new thing i have been doing is trying different noots over the past year or so. But lately been very consistent over the past 3 months or so with Piracetam and aniracetam. My hypothesis is the increased bloow flow to the brain is also finding its way to my scalp and causing hair to regrow

any thoughts?

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Messages In This Thread