rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman Jailed for 2 weeks for Having Loud Sex

Woman Jailed for 2 weeks for Having Loud Sex

[Image: 2941412200000578-3105916-Gemma_Wale_pict...226937.jpg]

Woman is jailed for two weeks for having sex so loudly it upset her neighbours

Quote:Quote:

A 'neighbour from hell' has been jailed for two weeks for having sex so loudly that nearby residents were unable to sleep.

Gemma Wale, 23, from Small Heath, Birmingham, was said to have 'screamed and shouted at a level of noise' which deeply offended one of her neighbours during a ten-minute encounter in January this year.

The mother-of-two had been put under an anti-social behaviour order just weeks earlier, but quickly breached the terms due to her 'loud sex noises'.

Ms Wale - who has a boyfriend called Wayne - has now been jailed after Birmingham City Council launched a court case about the the woman's behaviour.

Ghazala Bibi, 40, who made the initial complaint, said in evidence: 'Gemma started screaming and shouting whilst having sex, which woke us up. This lasted 10 minutes.'

After the case, former neighbours living near to the home where she was evicted last year said living next to Wale had been a 'living nightmare'.

One neighbour, who did not wish to be named, said: 'It was really loud sex, and the rest, arguing and things. "Difficult" isn't even the word to describe her.

'She would have parties until 5am and then sleep all day. I would hear her having sex and my children would too, I used to have to turn the TV up.

'She literally was the absolute neighbour from hell. I never ever want to set eyes on her again.'

Another neighbour, Adrian Edwards, 38, added: 'I didn't get the worst of it because I don't stay here all the time, my sister does.

'But Gemma was really loud. I'm sure my sister would have heard her having sex though. She was just so loud all the time. You could hear her arguing at 1am or 2am. She was terrible.'

In a written judgement Judge Emma Kelly said an anti-social behaviour order had barred Wale from making 'loud sex noises' at her property.

She added that she had also breached the order by arguing with her boyfriend, swearing at a neighbour, 'banging around the house' and 'running around in the property'.

The order had also prevented her from causing nuisance by playing loud music, shouting, swearing, making banging noises, stamping and slamming doors.

Judge Kelly said: 'I am satisfied that during the course of the early hours of January 29, 2015, at around 5am, the defendant was guilty of screaming and shouting whilst having sex at a level of noise which caused nuisance or annoyance to (a neighbour).'

'In light of the amount of breaches found, the lack of remorse and the defendant's attendance at court literally days before half of these breaches took place, I take the view that an immediate term of imprisonment is justified on the facts of this case.

'I do, however, take account of the fact that these are the first breaches proved in relation to the interim order.

'They, fortunately, do not go as high as amounting to actual or threatened violence against Mrs. Bibi or her family and therefore I take that into account when determining the length of custodial sentence.

'I take the view that a period fourteen days immediate imprisonment is appropriate to run concurrently on each breach.'

Following the ruling, the judge imposed separate two-week jail terms on Miss Wale for each breach but said all terms would run concurrently.

WYB to make her moan loudly?

Why can’t this bitch keep quiet? Is she some kind of animal? I’ve had the people downstairs complain about noise coming from my bedroom before, so I usually tell women I’m banging to keep the noise down a bit.

I’m not the one making the noises, the women are [Image: lol.gif]

Messages In This Thread