rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Think you found wife material - how to know it's not an act?

Think you found wife material - how to know it's not an act?

Quote: (05-30-2015 02:29 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

What's sickening is they essentially lie about it to you for your entire life until you finally question them about it.
It's like, why didn't your female family members just tell you this shit when you were younger? You would think they'd want to look out for you.
Instead they probably sold you on some bullshit fantasy that you 'landed a good girl', then when reality hit home they finally told you what they knew all along.

They're so irrational I don't really view women as people anymore. Fuck, at least the women in your family could've told you some of the truth about women but they won't.

Well, this is exactly why I am raising these questions on RVF. I don't care if I get shit for asking this type of question so soon after my own divorce. Sometimes we can't even rely on our closest friends and family members, due to their own biases whatever they may be, for the cold hard deep truth that we need.

Look, you may be right here, but I am not going to throw my own family under the bus. Plus they were the very first ones to come to my side and helped me get through this without losing frame or caving into my ex's manipulation attempts.

Messages In This Thread