rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Think you found wife material - how to know it's not an act?

Think you found wife material - how to know it's not an act?

Quote: (05-30-2015 11:56 AM)Engineer Wrote:  

Look at the books on her bookshelf and her browser history.

Live with her for a while, probably over a year.

Make sure she knows if it's an act or if she crosses a red line, you'll divorce her very quickly.

Before you even start looking for Mrs. CleanSlate, make a list of the things you need, want, would tolerate, and would not tolerate.

I like this advice. Also her Spotify playlists (or just generally what music she listens to).

In my case, a couple years ago my soon-to-be-ex branched out in her reading, went from reading very conservative stuff (Jan Karon, Anita Shreve) into some pretty dark stuff - Cormac McCarthy, Story of O, 50 Shades, a bunch of other stuff. That was a huge signal of a personality change. Same with her music - folk music and Christian rock and suddenly she's listening to Katy fucking Perry?

I really believe in the whole what you take in reflects itself on the outside.

Also the female relatives. My sister-in-law told me the same thing. She lives in a different state and we don't see each other very much, but looking at my ex's Facebook she could see that something was going on.

Messages In This Thread