rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Convince Me Getting Laid is Not A Myth

Convince Me Getting Laid is Not A Myth

Look man, people and chicks don't "buy" things based on facts first. Think conceptual. You're listing ALL these details about what you've done, how you're fucking cool...no one gives a shit. Think about the last thing you bought. Did you instantly need to know every single detail to make a decision? Hell no, probably not. People buy into concept first. If you're not presenting yourself as a fun and cool/charming guy to be around, then THIS is what's turning people away from you. They could care less about your details if they're not buying into you first.

So what to do? Join a social club or some group, on-line dating, day game/night game. There are tons of ways to meet people, so drop that thought.

1 notch at 26 is something to feel bad about. Luckily you have this forum. But again, don't read everything under the sun and expect to be amazing at game. You just have to put in the work. But first things first, only having 1 notch at this stage means you really need to relax and get your mental straight. I'd recommend seeking some hookers. If you really feel you can't go through with that, then do whatever it takes to meet a girl and escalate (another thing I doubt you're doing). While you're possibly dating her, keep trying to find new girls and adding them to your rotation. This is maybe a bit too advanced for you right now, but it's worth the try. Just remember one simple thing: Never see any chick more than twice a week unless you want her to start thinking she's your main chick. Manage, manage and manage your chick. Don't let her manage you.

Messages In This Thread