rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easiest nightlife venues in Krakow

Easiest nightlife venues in Krakow

Quote: (05-28-2015 04:14 AM)drmariusz Wrote:  

Yes. Thanks for your answers. But where is the best chance to hook up with a girl? I don't need to get drunk too much [Image: smile.gif] I don't have accomodation yet so I can choose between Kazimierz and Main Square. I am Polish but not local.

Main Square area is good for young college girls, Kazimiers for slightly older ones. In general, Main Square area has better looking ones, better dressed, Kazimiers is the hipster/alternative part of town. I strongly reccomend Main Square area in any case, regardless of your age.

Best place to hook up with girls in the Main Square area:

- Club Fever
- Club Coco
- Club Shakers (very young crowd though)

I mention these three clubs because the dance-floor is dark, so it's easier approaching girls with dance-floor game which is the most effective in Krakow (nowadays there are too many foreigners who do cold approaches in english and a pretty girl is used to that and may shot you down right away or throw you a lot of shit tests). Approach confident and dominant on dancefloor, dancing skills are not required, just grab her gently and then escalate. If a girl is not into you, don't give up, usually you can find another one. Go early in the night though, golden hour is from 00 to 1 am.

Clubs like Frantic are mostly to show off (indeed the place is well illuminated), girls don't surrender easily and like tease you and then go back to their friends. However if you are a top-looking dude, can have some success there.

Messages In This Thread