rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

manosphere conservative bullshit re: global warming

manosphere conservative bullshit re: global warming

I'll believe global warming is a problem when the people who tell me its a problem start behaving as if its a problem. When Bill Nye stops taking private jets to climate summits, I'll be a little more considerate with how long I take a shower.

There are bigger issues than global warming right now.

I am pretty pro-environment, but the anti-intellectual furor over punishing "deniers" is disgusting. If global warming is a problem, make your case and argue for the change you want to see civilly, without calling for the jailing of dissidents and cheap shaming tactics.

Humans are hurting the environment, no question, but the biggest threat to the environment is monetary policy. We have a monetary system that needs growth every year, or else, the system collapses. Yet, the climate change leaders never advocate for a saner monetary system that would move more control of money to the hands of the people and in the process slow down the mass consumerist society and return our society to something more sustainable.

No, the climate change people advocate no monetary or banking reform, huge tax increases on energy, and massive government control over ordinary lives. Derp derp stupid rednecks so stupid republicans are so stupid deniers are so stupid derp derp Al Gore is so smart derp derp derp

Messages In This Thread