rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IRT publicly masturbates to white woman, Indians apologise

IRT publicly masturbates to white woman, Indians apologise

You know what side I'm on; and have always been there. And I hate IRTs more than my western brothers do.

I'd like to quote this gem from the excellent article you quoted Slim and make some comparisons to this very thread as it perfectly explains the incessant trolling I hinted at earlier but couldn't quite put into words yet.

Quote:Quote:

The campaign to paint India blacker than it is sadly has worked. It is now a ‘fact’ for most foreigners (and for the convinced Indians) that Indian women have to live terrible lives, more terrible than anywhere else. No disagreeing possible. Everyone will shout you down with plenty of horrific examples. Yes, there are plenty of horrific examples and one needs to find out the reasons and find remedies. But individual criminals do not define a country, even less, if other countries have more of them. So why is India beaten with “another gang rape” again and again? Is the purpose to spoil the image of India? And if so, why?"

When people like Chick Magnet and Broady were so convinced by the empty facts, some Indians like Agastya (and maybe others that 'liked' the posts) jumped on. Indians trolling Indians. Worst kind. While I would deem the hateful western forum members as masturbators within the thread, I would deem the Indian ones premature ejaculators. Trolling your own background and culture comes at a price. And it's a different level when there are guys that were born to "Indian" parents but never been to India. As if that gives you more liberty to troll Indians from the homeland.

The horrible examples noted in the article came from all sides whether it was rapes, groping, dowries; mostly based on what was "heard" or "read."

In conclusion, the haters now reading Slim Shady's post will have a tough time reconciling the traditional more red pill mindset of the Indian culture to the resentment towards it. That would explain some of the delays in posting as they cannot come up with a rational argument.

That's what differentiates trolling from a discussion. Almost all threads with IRT in the title are bound to troll the forum like a spirit that will wander forever. Like in the real world, hate towards something that was fed through propaganda is real hate. Evidence of that is in the forum. Take note of Nazi Germany. While not the same shit, the narrative has stark and sometimes horrifying similarities veiled in vagueness and journalistic trickery.

I appreciate that Slim and I held our frame throughout and maybe this serves as an example to any of my remaining strong South Asian brothers on the forum, Hindu or not.

Messages In This Thread