rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flakes after Banging

Flakes after Banging

Quote: (05-26-2015 12:53 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2015 04:03 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Ya, what's up with that?

If you ask them, girls will always say that they like sex.

And yet, they'll go months and months without actually having sex, because the perfect opportunity didn't magically just happen for them.

My personal theory is that women hate sex.

Any chick who can go "months and months" without sex doesn't have a healthy attitude about sex.

I personally believe that most chicks who say that are straight up lying.

You have to understand that women have their own definitions for "sex","cheating", etc. They'll say and do whatever it takes to help them not own their inner slut.

I've fucked a lot of women, of all ages, and all kinds of backgrounds, the idea that they hate sex is incredibly foreign to me.

They want sex and they want it good, but they don't want it from everybody who wants it from them.

Good looking women can get sex MUCH easier than a good looking man can if they want to. Thirsty betas and maybe even an alpha or two here and there give them the opportunity somewhat often....especially in big cities.

So, they're not as 'desperate' as many good looking or average looking men and perhaps don't value it as much as a man because it's not as scarce a commodity to them. They don't have to have game to get laid to men they are attracted to. A man, even a good looking one, usually has to have game to bang a woman he's attracted to. It's more of an effort and work for a man to get good sex than it is for a woman.

To some extent, they can sit back and pick and choose more than a man can. They're the ones who get offered. They are the "offerees" and we, men, are the "offerers". If all you have to do is wait for members of the opposite sex to proposition you (either subtly or overtly), such as attractive women do, you'll naturally have a different attitude of sex. You'll also value it differently. That doesn't mean you won't enjoy it as much though.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread