rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EDTF Day Game Approach Diary

EDTF Day Game Approach Diary

Quote: (05-18-2015 02:56 AM)edtf Wrote:  

Quote: (05-16-2015 01:13 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

You've been really killing it with your approaches, and this was a chance to practice your mid-game. I don't know if you tried this, but if I were you I would have made her walk arm-in-arm with me at the museum. Just stick out your elbow and nudge her and make her put her arm in yours, as if it wasn't an option for her to say no. That gets the kino rolling. Then, you could have gone for the kiss when looking at the dead bodies. I would have used a line like, "I wonder if this guy had very many girlfriends?" Then gently grabbed her chin and brought her face to yours. Then, you use an excuse to go back to your place. She had already met you there, so she would have been down to go back there with you instead of the neutral third/fourth venue that you took her to. Remember the ABCs- Always Be Closing.

In my experience, Mormons, especially her since she was preparing to go out on a mission, are generally against going all the way since they believe fornication sends them straight to hell. Mormon girls, however, are just like other girls in that they can rationalize doing anything on the spur of the moment based on their feelings. They're at least usually willing to go to second or third base since it is more forgivable. All girls want to be seduced. So, you at least could have gotten a good make out of it and maybe even a hand or blow job.

You're absolutely right Carlos. I guess I went kind of beta with her just because I felt that our personalities clicked pretty well and because no alcohol was involved. I need to escalate better.

After this I took her out for dinner and a movie the next week, she drove about an hour to come over to see me. I ended up just like hugging her at the end, for some reason my sixth sense was holding me back from going in for the kiss.

The next week she invited me out for a movie and paid for it as well as dessert after, since I paid the first time. It was pretty sweet of her, and yet again I failed at escalation.

I'll see her again sometime this week since we're both on break and both happen to be from LA. We'll see what happens.

You know, I didn't even try to notice if you might be Mormon yourself. Reading through this thread again, it looks like you might be. If you are, then I owe you an apology for projecting my assumptions onto your situation.

Messages In This Thread