rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Florianopolis, Brazil

Florianopolis, Brazil

Quote: (10-08-2011 07:10 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2011 03:21 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2011 06:52 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Neil,

without you knowing the language id suggest hitting up some local strip clubs and p4p(free-lance) watering holes to try and shore in Brazil. either to pre-game or after you leave the regular bars/clubs (if you are sin mujer). chat up some young hot bitches and follow up the next night to build some rapport.

i found it INSANELY easy.

i would hit that up atleast every other night if i was going home cock in hand. you will def get laid with this method if you play ur cards right.

I shored massively in Cambodia but dont know about here in Brazil. I guess stripclubs costs money to get in. Dont know if i can afford to spend money on that if its an uncertain thing,

I guess the ho's dont speak english either. It wont hurt to try though

Shoring in Brazil was as easy as it gets for me. I stood around with a beer in hand and females approached me. Then offered to go home with me sin dinero. No effort at at all on my part.

Just a nice backup plan if you strike out on the regular venues that night.

How can they not want money if they dont know you at all. In Cambodia i was hanging around the girls the whole in my guesthouse so i had the time to game them. Cant imagine a pro walking up to me here and going somewhere for free after a short talk.

Can you give me more details and techniques? I dont speak 10 words of Portuguese.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread