rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity

The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity

Any forum for men in which women are allowed to participate -- let alone become prominent posters -- is bound to fail. And this is not even because of the shortcomings of women as posters and thinkers (though they are vast) but simply because the interactions of men with each other in the presence of women -- even in their virtual presence -- inevitably degenerate into a worthless struggle for the all-important prize of female attention and admiration. This utterly destroys the great and age-old virtues of discourse between men at their ease: plainspokenness, rationality, camaraderie, and humor.

Therefore, all other failings of the Red Pill Reddit aside (and I've never read the site for more than a few moments since I find its very look and layout extremely annoying, to say nothing about the content), the prominent presence of females on that site would have been enough to foretell its decline; just as, all other virtues of the RVF aside, the cardinal virtue of it being a forum for men only (with one pleasantly quaint and whimsical exception) is, more than anything else, what has allowed it grow in scope and reach while maintaining its exceptional quality.

As far as their rhetoric against Roosh goes, I find it baffling. In such dealings as I've had with Roosh, one of the things that struck me most strongly is how scrupulous and fastidious he is -- even to excess -- in his determination to avoid taking any money if he is not completely convinced that he is providing a service in return. To accuse such a man of being a "sellout" who is intent on monetizing other people's ideas seems absurd on its face.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread