rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Las Vegas on the Cheap

Las Vegas on the Cheap

Quote: (05-22-2015 12:11 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

Its actually less than you think. At the Palms, you'd probably need to only wager about $75-100 per hand for 4-6 hours per day of playing to get perks like that. If you're a pretty steady gambler, its not too bad.

I don't know about the Palms, but I saw a TripAdvisor thread where a guy who seemed to know how it was calculated said that playing $500 a hand blackjack for four hours/day wouldn't even get you comped at the top restaurants in the Wynn. That comes out to around $100,000/day. My point is that if you are able to drop so much you are more interested in being anonymous than being a king among the ants.

Doesn't matter anyway, for this thread what is important to guys who want to have a good time in Vegas for something like $100-200/day is that if you just sign up for the program (at the Cosmo at least) you will start getting rewards offers. Also its important to note that, at the Cosmo at least, buying stuff (restaurants, drinks, anything else) gets you points faster than gambling.

Messages In This Thread