rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video games

Video games

I just picked up The Witcher today for PS4 on the advice of the kid at GameStop. Will report back how it is.

I didn't get into gaming until I was in my 40s. We were too poor as kids to have any game systems and I was busy playing rugby until my body started giving out. My first game was GTA4 on PS3 and fell in love with it right away. GTAV, Far Cry 4, Last of Us, Uncharted, Assassin's Creed series, and the Saint Row series are some of my favorites.

Personally, I think that video games are an overlooked form of art. Maybe it's because I am new to it, but I am amazed at the time and effort that must go into creating these. They are way more entertaining that what is on television and most movies. If Witcher holds my attention, I will easily put in 20-30 hours over the holiday weekend. One of my friends told me that I need to spend more time outside, so I bought a 42" outdoor TV for my deck, fuck him!

Quote: (05-21-2015 06:57 PM)Aphex Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2015 12:44 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Its crazy how far the graphics have came since I got my first NES and thought a little blocky plumber eating shrooms was the coolest shit ever.

Dude, no shit. I remember when I first plugged in my NES and played Mario. I thought it was fucking amazing. Got a Xbox One recently and been playing a bit. Kind of in a wierd limbo in my life at the moment, not sure where to go from here. Considering getting The Witcher. Reviews are raving over that shit.

Messages In This Thread