rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Radical mom fights back against school pool party rules

Radical mom fights back against school pool party rules

Quote: (05-21-2015 11:51 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

It is weird that at a pool party they force girls to wear a t-shirt over their swimsuit, I had one of these when I was in 5th grade and people just wore normal swimsuits.

Female comfort and privilege generates female hysteria and a culture of sensibility where they flit between pearl-clutching reactions to whatever the mass media tells them the current, trendy thing to worry about is.

Roosh linked to a lesbian's sub-Robert Crumb comic story of her rape a little while back. Dyke is at college in the 70's, 'feels funny', guy takes her back to her room, bathes her and 'rapes her', whilst she is unable to resist because she feels 'so strange'.

The most telling part of the story is a few panels later: it's now the 80's, she's passing a Newstand and she sees the media blaring the In-Vogue Rich White Women Hysteria of the time: Roofies! She instantly decides that yes, she was drugged and date raped.

Sigh.

That is the privileged female mindset: whatever drama is being discussed and could offer you attention, affect.

This is all rape culture is, and why Female Typists, whilst laughable, are so dangerous. They disseminate toxic ideas: the typist with the Feminist Alzheimer's suicide story the other day has now normalised the idea that Alzheimer's patients should be put down to spare their suffering, and it's spread to Reddit, and been front page news on Australian News Sites with people uploading the stories of their family for hysterical attention.

One of the horrible quotes I saw: "Sometimes she still laughs and smiles. I have no idea why."

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Anyway, how it relates to this:

The Sensible Concern about 10 years ago that any picture taken at a school event obviously meant that the photographer wasn't a parent of one of the children, but a predator sexualising their children who was obviously going to upload the pictures to the internet for strangers to jerk off over. Cops would frequently be called to school events.

The reaction: cover the children up for their physical safety.

10 years later, the Trendy Sensible Concern is about Girl's Low-Self Esteem, and Everyone Is A Pervert! is fading into memory, so they want to uncover the children again, for their mental safety.

If you think it's strange that it's the opposite reaction, it's because Sensibility isn't logical, it's hysterical.

Other women see the attention the mother gets from this, realise it raises her status, want to raise their own to be as cool and progressive, so mirror the concern.

From one of the - as always - snarky, "I know everything that is to be known about every topic in existence" female typists:

Quote:Quote:

The issue of a woman's body being so sexualized that a 12-year-old can't wear a SWIMSUIT to the POOL.

To which I would ask, who originally created the mindset that children's bodies WERE sexualised? Hysterical progressives, 10 years ago.

Female Sensibility functions as a meme.

Messages In This Thread