rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in a gay community

Living in a gay community

I ended up here on accident when my last employer in Tampa Florida had to shut down by way of lawsuit (Ex-Wife). Being an App Developer I was able to land a nice job within a week or so, not too far away in St. Petersburg. I've been here for over a year and I'm at 0-lays per year.

I've always had decent game, I'm a tall, good looking Mexican, Pro MMA record 3-2 so I workout, nice car, good job. Even if we consider that I discovered the Manosphere and have become more aggressive up until just a few months ago, that's still 0-lays in 3 months. I've picked up a lot more numbers, yes, but something else is wrong here.

I thought back to one of my first nights at the local bar. As I walked in, parading on stage were a bunch of hipster girls, dressed as pinups. On the mic was some feminist troll going on about how independent, strong and beautiful each one of them was. So I left to find another place and tried not to think much of it.

It's been way over a year since that night, and all I've noticed are more and more rainbow flags popping up. I walk into a place to grab food and it's bears everywhere, my only shot is with the waitress who's about a 5. I need more options. The 7's-10's are not friendly at all. My co-worker just had a 'beautiful' wedding here. I mean I could go on.

http://www.gaystpete.com/

This is no place for me. As much as I like where I work this warrants a change in location. I'd like to find a new place around the Southwest, does anyone have info. on cities in New Mexico, Arizona, or Colorado? I was even thinking about Austin. Thanks

-Hector.

Messages In This Thread