rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spain,definitely, the Western Pussy Paradise

Spain,definitely, the Western Pussy Paradise

Quote: (05-21-2015 01:55 AM)AldoKelevra Wrote:  

Great analysis, Garzero!

I would say the same thing about Spanish vs. Italian girls. Italian are more conservative and not as good looking, as what I have learned from living in Spain and traveling through Italy. But I do remember seeing some stunners in Italy. In fact, the hottest girl in our Erasmus group was from Italy.

One thing I don't understand is the hate on Spanish girls. For one, I have had one night stands with Spanish girls from the Spanish beaches, to my small flat in Spain. They do have ONS's and are not as tough as they are thought to be. Which comes to another point: there are complaints that Spanish women are difficult/more traditional, although many complain of the promiscuity of American women. What do you want? Traditional women, or sluts? You can have one or the other, but not both.

How I see it, Spain is the California of Europe. It's got great weather, geographic diversity, people from all over Europe and all over the world. Many people want to live there due to the great weather. If you don't score with the locals, look around. You've got Latinas, Scandinavian girls, Italians, chicks from EE, etc. You can do a lot worse...

[Image: smile.gif], I don't think people here are saying that Spain is a fortress and that you achieved something great if you managed to get laid.

I had lays in Spain but in Malaga, having a ONS with a local chick if you are on vacation and don't speak spanish isn't the easiest thing.

Messages In This Thread