rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toulouse, France datasheet

Toulouse, France datasheet

Nice data sheet, +1 for me, it brings back fond memories of the place, I moved to the area back in 99' when I was sixteen and it was one of the best years of my life. I lived outside of the city in a place called Castelnau d'Estretefonds, a typical small French town, kind of boring but the host family I lived with had dirt bikes so I burned around on those a lot. The family was pretty cool but very, very French and they didn't like people from other Euro countries (Spaniards are all macho, Belgians are all Pedophiles, English are "Coincé" and Germans are Nazis!), they didn't really care much for Parisians or the folks from Marseille. I studied at Lycee Toulouse Lautrec and at first the French kids were cunts and wouldn't hang out with me so I hung out with Africans which was all god because the Moroccan kids had the best hash so we just got stoned all day in between classes. Once my French improved the other kids were cool with me, at first I hated France, typical culture shock but after a few months I really liked the place, I should probably go back some day. I also played hockey there for Les Belougas de Toulouse Blagnac, that was hilarious, our first game we beat the opposing team something like 25-0, I was body checking the shit out of those frogs, most of the teams in the south sucked but the teams from the north and Alps were half decent.

Spent a lot of time in the city centre: Place du Capitol, Place Wilson and of course near the Pont Neuf smoking hash and drinking lots of beer. Be careful of the young Arab dudes there, I got in some fights with those dickheads and was ripped off more than once, always while trying to buy hash, of course. The city is very nice with all of the red brick and the big Garonne river, some very nice architecture, apparently "la Ville Rose" has a lot of queers in it though. Things have probably changed in the fifteen years since I lived there but I don't remember French guys being all that big, sure the rugby dudes were but the average guy in Toulouse didn't strike me as being big, much less so than in Canadian cities anyway.

The city also has some really good street art, while I was there this female artist was covering the city with Miss Van girls, they were nice, did you guys see any of those? http://www.missvan.com/

Messages In This Thread