rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YouTuber Evicerates Instagram Thirst Trap

YouTuber Evicerates Instagram Thirst Trap

Quote: (05-17-2015 08:59 AM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

Women like this must drive feminists subconsciously bat shit insane.

Hadn't heard of her until today, but watched some of her stuff now. She is a middling talent (not awful but not spectacular). However, she uses her beauty to become WAY more famous than her musical ability would obtain on her own. That proves so many manosphere truths it's delicious. I think of those hapless feminists who scream that women are more than how they look or how attractive they are and chuckle to myself of how this girl shows them they are all wrong in a single instant just by having a YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.

Women ARE valued by the masses for their sex appeal. You can pretend all you want feminists, but how else do you explain the fame of one Niykee Heaton? Keep telling yourselves that every woman is beautiful and powerful and should be valued for their accomplishments all you want. In your heart you know it's all a lie and prettier but "less talented" girls like this one will pick up legions of thirsty fap followers.

P.S. love how the guy says bullshit in his vid: "BOW-shit".

Reminds me of Rhonda Rousey complaining that the ring card girls make more than the female fighters. Gave me a good chuckle.

"The point is, marriage is stupid. Every year there are a million hot, new 22-year olds going into bars, and call me glass-half-full, but I think they're getting dumber." -Barney Stinson

Messages In This Thread