rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

Quote: (05-17-2015 10:13 AM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

At least in Warsaw it is becoming like the Uk. Not at the obesity levels yet, but it is getting there.

I've noticed from my online research how increasing numbers of Polish women are carrying more around the girth. Have you noticed any regional variations, though, in terms of hotspots of obesity? Does Warsaw have a bigger problem with big girls than elsewhere in the country?
[/quote]

Can you discern any impact this has on the ease of picking up slim girls when you're Krakow, compared to Warsaw? I would expect that such a big difference, if true, would surely translate into easier bangs in Krakow than Warsaw.

For me, in Middlesbrough in the north east of England, the fact that at least 50% of the women are overweight makes trying to get even a slim 5 like Mission Impossible and believe that it is the obesity levels in the UK - even more than the feminazi mindset - which is fucking up average guys attempts to get laid in countries such as the UK and US.

Jeez, I gotta get outta here ...

Messages In This Thread