rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

Quote: (05-17-2015 01:23 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2015 01:05 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I agree that you should avoid polish women over 27 period. I met a girl who was 29 from okcupid yesterday. It turned out she was American (nowhere did it mention it that in her profile). She looked younger than her age, was pretty cool and said she would be glad to come to my apartment tuesday. A breath of fresh air and I usually detest American girls... all is relative.
Disagree with the younger chicks in Poland. It is no different than any Western country. You can still get some with DHV, mass approaching, or if you have looks and tight game. But you wont get the natural interest that you still get in SEA Asia, Colombia or even Ukraine, I never had an under 24 show any interest online this month in Warsaw. On Ukrainedate I have 5 or 6 already, who gave me their viber number, and two of them were 18.

Online is a different story. You need to be relatively good-looking to get interest in Poland. Krauser was recently in Poland for 10 days and relatively successful, but got practically no matches online.

This simply does not compare to the other countries you mentioned. Daygame is another matter altogether.

I still believe online, shows enough data about a city or country, to be able to make a judgement. I also day gamed and got nowhere with the under 24s. I do not see it any different than say Spain or Sweden, when it comes to access to younger girls. It doesnt mean it cant be done.......just that you should not give out that impression about Poland.
In general, if you are 32 and under Poland can still be sweet, but over 35 there are far better countries.

Messages In This Thread