rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spain,definitely, the Western Pussy Paradise

Spain,definitely, the Western Pussy Paradise

Ok here is my modest contribution.

I love Spain, I went there around 10 times, half these times it was Malaga but I also visited Barcelona which is an awesome city to visit but not for daygame (that was in 2008), Alicante, Madrid and Valencia.

The most beautiful women I saw were in Andalucia, gorgeous curvy brunette with long hair and dark eyes, the typical mediterranean beauty.

But that was far from being a pussy paradise, women are way too conservative and family oriented for that. You might be lucky with a tourist, including a spanish tourist as they have no problem with dating/fuking a stranger when they are far from home but good luck with the local girls, especially if your spanish is poor (mine was almost non existent [Image: smile.gif] ).

I think if you live there and speak the language it's a complete different story, spanish girls I know are super cool and easy going, they also have ONS but not with strangers.

Messages In This Thread