rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kharkiv 2015

Kharkiv 2015

Quote: (04-27-2015 06:01 AM)Lika Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2015 05:36 AM)The Ligurian Wrote:  

I would not just consider Bolero and Radmir and the high end clubs in Kharkov but also lower end places like Plasma. Plasma was my favourite place there. Quality was definitely less than Bolero but attitudes and prices were always better IMO. Plasma seems to attract a lot of younger girls and many out of towners whether girls living in local satellite towns or further afield. My white God factor is high there whereas in the other places it seems non existent and sometimes even a negative.

Here is a post about a SNL I had on my last trip to Kharkov at Plasma:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-45941-...#pid984110

Having said that I've never seen such ratios as at Radmir where on occasion it can be you and about 20 women on the dance floor. Would return in a heartbeat.

Interesting because I went one time to Plasma and hated it: average looking lower class girls with a bad attitude. I didn't like the club logistics, the young assholes and the Turkish/African foreigners either. It depends on the night I guess...

I was in Plazma 3 or 4 times, and also did not have any good experience. Maybe it was because I went during weekdays, but still I prefer Club Compas on that kind of nights.
On a weekend night the combo Bolero/Radmir is sacred ))

Messages In This Thread