rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mainstream media anger against ROK's Mad Max article

Mainstream media anger against ROK's Mad Max article

God how I love this.

The media chickenshits thought that they could just trot out the usual feminist bullshit and we'd just sit there and take it, like we've been taking their bullshit for decades.

Remember the "warrior woman" Vasquez in "Aliens" (1986)? Remember the pathetic fiction that Demi Moore could actually become a SEAL? The reality is that in a real crisis, the women are the first ones to run for their lives or abandon ship.

They're scared, because now it's about profits. Hit them, hit them, hit them hard.

I think we can press the point on this. Ripples of dissent against the media lies are starting to emanate from the margins. Five years from now, you guys are going to be surprised at the progress we will have made.

We may not overturn the whole rotten, corrupt edifice of lies; but we will definitely be able to stand our ground, carve out our own little masculine "caliphate" (for lack of a better word!) and help steer the cultural debate.

Remember that minorities in history can be a driving force for new ideas. They may not be the ones actually to hold power, but they really do become cultural forces. Look at the history of the following movements: repeal of child labor laws, establishment of minimum wages laws, workers' safety laws, and even (dare I say it) first wave feminism in the early 20th century.

"Nothing", someone once said, "is more powerful than an idea whose time has come."

Messages In This Thread