rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Yall White Males the problem": newly-minted, black female BostonU prof

"Yall White Males the problem": newly-minted, black female BostonU prof

Quote: (05-14-2015 02:44 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

This is a problem with the overpriced, money-grabbing education system though. People shouldn't have to go six figures in debt to get a degree, period.

The reason there's no need for these degrees in the job market is because they pushed everyone to go to college and get one (lining their pockets along the way), so now there's not enough jobs to go around.

The fact that college costs more and more while being worth less and less is an economic issue.

And the rest of what is being described are cultural problems. Take away the humanities, and these crazy bitches will just invade the STEM fields in the same way. The only reason they haven't taken over the sciences, engineering, etc. is because they don't have any reason to yet, not because those programs are filled with a bunch of masculine alphas who are holding them off.

We've already seen what these women will do in the world of video game design, which would fall under STEM.

Definitely, but we still need scholars, writers, etc.

I mean, how many of the men who are prominent on this site or throughout the manosphere actually have STEM degrees?

There's Roosh, but I believe Rollo has bachelor in fine arts and a masters in psychology (?), I believe Mike Cernovich studied philosophy before moving on to law school.

Obviously a lot of these programs are too watered down at this point to develop real thinkers and scholars, but that is again a problem with the education system and culture itself, not the actual fields of study.

I agree with much of what you wrote.

However with the advent of the internet, I don't see why you have to go to school to be a scholar or a writer.

You can take courses on line for a fraction of the cost and can purchase any book you want online.

Universities are obsolete institutions. They have large overhead and everything they do can be done cheaper online. You could even outsource lab time to a third party.

Messages In This Thread