rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player Or Poseur?

Player Or Poseur?

Quote: (10-06-2011 04:36 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Neil:

In the first photo, at first I thought he might be banging or dating the girl with her arm around him, and the other chicks are her friends, who don't mind him. But the chicks are Latin, so they might be a lot warmer to a strange man than typical white girls would. I figure he's not that strongly connected to them. Probably they met that night, and the clinger thinks he's hot and is holding him up as a trophy: "Look what *I* have." The other girls don't mind his company are just along for the ride.

In the second pic, he has just met that group of girls and is macking Miss Chewbacca.

I happen to know this insanely hansom Golden God of a man and he had a heavy make out/boob sucking action with the shortest one on the right but couldnt seal the deal with this LTR seeker. ( Paraguay )

Second pic. he sucked face and she grinded on reggeaton beats with the short one touching him. ( Ecuador )

He got his flags with other girls there.[Image: banana.gif]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread