rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Yall White Males the problem": newly-minted, black female BostonU prof

"Yall White Males the problem": newly-minted, black female BostonU prof

Quote: (05-13-2015 06:13 PM)Americas Wrote:  

It's ironic in the sense that a manosphere forum would shame a professor that researches masculinity as opposed to the countless other academics that could be potential targets.

Not that what she said isn't retarded, but there is some humour there don't you think?

Yes, I know that is what you meant, and my point is that there is nothing ironic about it because the ostensible subject of her so-called "research" is entirely irrelevant since that "research" is really no research at all and is indeed as worthless as anything could possibly be. It matters not one whit if the subject is "masculinity" or "femininity" or age discrimination in the US Postal Service. It's all the same nonsense.

Quote: (05-13-2015 06:13 PM)Americas Wrote:  

I also wouldn't say it's worthless. I don't care about her research whatsoever but that doesn't mean it's worthless.

Here is the only thing she has published so far is anyone wants to read it:

http://rmsiii.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/7...Grundy.pdf (not sure if this is accessible or not because I am on a VPN).

Here is the opening paragraph from that link:

Quote:Quote:

This qualitative study explores formations of masculinity among students at a historically black all-male college, offering insights into how the institution crafts the manhood of its students in accordance with gender and class ideologies about black male respectability, heteronormativity, and male hegemony.

Are you still going to say that this piece of politicized boilerplate gobbledygook is anything but utterly worthless garbage written for the sole purpose of getting this bitch an academic sinecure from which she can continue to waste time and money, and poison minds to the limited extent she can?

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread