rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Yall White Males the problem": newly-minted, black female BostonU prof

"Yall White Males the problem": newly-minted, black female BostonU prof

Quote: (05-13-2015 05:08 PM)Americas Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2015 04:59 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

You should only be able to major in STEM and mabey cognitive psychology, everything else should be a class not even a department, just a class. If there is no practical application then what is the point in paying to learn it? Gender Studies, and critical theory are just degrees in complaining about shit.

You think there is not practical application to disciplines such as economics, sociology, geography, political science, psychology, and history?

That just seems, well, ridiculous.

I don't think he's saying they don't have practical applications, but when was the last time you ever heard anyone say, "I'm really looking to hire a new Poly sci major fresh of out college?"

Most of those guys end up going straight into law school to bolster their studies with something that will get them paid.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread