rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My 2015 summer lecture tour (details & questions)

My 2015 summer lecture tour (details & questions)

You legally can't ban women from attending.

All you can hope to do is discourage them from wanting to go. The firewall of $50 is your best bet.

Women are cheap, notoriously cheap, and a hound of a femensits won't be able to scrounge together enough cash to attend in masse. Maybe isolated women will come, but then their true nature of being cowards will come out.

How many hostile minded women have the balls to go try and troll a Q & A solo and be open to rebuttal and criticism with no way to hide? Very few. You will get a lot of women live tweeting (hiding behind their phones), or waiting till after to write a snarky article (hiding behind her computer), few will have the balls to go at it in real time solo. The only ones I could see with the balls would be actual women who are journalists and would have their script ready to go.

Plus marketing it as a pedestrian lecture will make any women protestors outside look like tools, especially in America with very stuanch repsct to free speech and expression. In Canada its a miss bag but few TO femenists will hop on suburban transit to go attend this event, it is too far out of their downtown bubble they stay in 24/7.

Messages In This Thread