rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 40 the "magic" number?

Is 40 the "magic" number?

Quote: (10-06-2011 01:56 PM)amistod Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2011 12:36 PM)Brian Wrote:  

it doesnt really seem like it but 29 is still young. you are in a great position because you have some money and you are single and not attached. you can do whatever you want. what do you mean by the foolish things you did in your 20's? newsflash - everyone does foolish things in their 20's and lots of them. heck, i'm in my mid thirties and my 20's is like a wild blur of a party, but i wouldnt trade it for anything

I'm saying I didn't do enough crazy things and I am regretting it.

you are 29 and single. what do you define as crazy? make a list of 5 things you define as crazy then do one a month for the next 6 months. and another thing - the crazy life isnt for everyone. some people can go on a 2 day bender and do a bunch of wild shit and go to work on monday and get on w/their lives, some cant and get themselves into trouble. crazy means different things to different people. but if you feel like you haven't really been 'living' then start. take Roosh for example - i think he's early 30's, so he didnt quit his day job he was around 29 or so. you're not too young to do anything, and more importantly you aren't anchored anywhere w/a wife, kid, or debt. a lot of people with one or more of those 3 anchors would envy you.

Messages In This Thread