rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amino Collagen Report

Amino Collagen Report

Quote: (04-08-2015 01:19 PM)PUA_Rachacha Wrote:  

Based on Ali's feedback I've decided to start ingesting collagen. I'm going to do the 28-day program from Meiji. It's one of the most expensive out there, but I figure if any of these products will work, then it will have to be the Japanese. I'll report back in a month.

Meiji Premium Collagen

I'm just about finished with the Meiji collagen.

I actually do see some change. What I notice the most is that my nasolabial folds are not as pronounced. The second biggest thing is that the fingers on my right hand, which are generally achy all the time, have stopped hurting.

Otherwise my face's skin appears a little bit dewier. And my skin is not as dry as it used to be. The last one could be on account of the changing season, so I'm sceptical if the collagen had anything to do with it.

All-in-all, I'm impressed since I wasn't expecting any change at all. I've had no apparent side effects but didn't anticipate any since this is basically a food stuff. I'm going to reorder and see if there are any further improvements.

Messages In This Thread