rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RoK vs RvF posters

RoK vs RvF posters

Quote: (05-11-2015 02:18 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I have a strange contribution to this discussion, I have noticed comments on Mainstream sites(Slate, The Atlantic, ect.) becoming very Red Pill/Reality Based in recent months. Any article about women in STEM, females as primary earners, student loan crisis, decline of marriage, rape culture (you get the drift) the comments are the truth the article is the lie. Not trolls either people who are using their facebook accounts to log in and their real names are in play. The first time I really saw Red Pill truths dominate was on an article by a ex model on xo Jane called 30 is the new 50 about how a 38 year old architect choose a 23 year old over her 30 year old ass. THE COMMENTS WERE BRUTAL TO HER- I had never seen anything like it, more than 1500 comments demolishing her, her rationalization, and her comments about the 23 year old. I must say that this is happening more and more, go to Huff Po, Slate or any other liberal site and read the comments on any feminist article it is 70/30 red pill in our favor from real non troll accounts from Facebook. To be honest I think some red pill dudes infiltrated Slate 2 years ago because that link to 10 ugliest feminists that led me to RoK in the first place should not have been there, it just should not have been there, there is no computing algorithm that should have linked to RoK from a progressive site like Slate. I in all honesty I am pretty sure there are men out there in progressive circles who believe as we do, but play the progressive role to keep their jobs and every once in a while as an act of defiance they sneakily promote stuff like Rok then act like it was an accident, or a glitch in programming. I still look at Slate when I can stomach it, and there has never been a link to RoK since that fateful day in 2012. Just my two cents, but I never in a million years would have found out about any of this stuff had it not been for Slate, it was not even on my radar in the slightest.....

This is a good point. I'm seeing this too. Of course, they will never (or rarely) give proper credit for where these ideas are coming from. But I'm convinced that manosphere and neomasculinity doctrines are seeping slowly but surely into the mainstream.

One of the purposes of Roosh's world tour is to remind the public of exactly this point. I think it's really important for us to circulate this article as much as possible.

Messages In This Thread