rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CleanSlate's Post-Divorce Philippines Sex Spree

CleanSlate's Post-Divorce Philippines Sex Spree

Quote: (05-09-2015 07:44 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Prologue
Right now I am laughing at how my ex-wife would have HATED this trip, she would have been absolutely miserable in third-world conditions. But my pinay was such a great sport, and she was worried about how I felt about the trip. I assured her that I was having a great time; I even shared the fact that I'm divorced, and that this is the best trip I have had in a very long time.

I'm super stoked you had such a great trip Clean Slate. I'm going to the Philippines myself in a couple of months. Your post has me really pumped for it.

My ex-wife was absolutely miserable to travel with too. If everything wasn't perfect, she would throw a fit and blame me. Of course she was looking for stuff to be wrong. Last summer I took my first trip alone in 14 years to Nicaragua. It felt like I had been let out of 14 years in prison. It was one of the best feelings I've ever had.

Messages In This Thread