rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the deal with GMO foods?

What's the deal with GMO foods?

Quote: (05-10-2015 06:19 PM)zigZag Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2015 06:06 PM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

Zigzag-

You are simply uninformed. I grew up right by Monsanto's corporate headquarters. I personally know a board member of Monsanto.

I know monsanto better than you. They harass farmers who don't use their seeds, do not publish results of studies that demonstrate health risks associated with some of their GMO's, have an army of lawyers not much different than Scientology to quash dissent, have infiltrated the FDA, and own at least one member of the Supreme Court.

They are a huge company who has done a lot of very unethical things, destroyed many small farmers lives for wanting to stay independent, and employ an army of thugs and lawyers.

GMO's, like many technologies, if used properly, are probably harmless.

They can be very harmful too. Food modified to be resistant to pesticides have been shown to greatly increase risk of certain tumours and cancers. No studies have been done on the LONG TERM effects of GMO's.

For now, its best to outlaw GMO's, or, at least require labeling.

Please cite those studies.

So you want to ban Molecular breeding(What the technology is called) Because you don't agree with the business practices of one company who uses said technology?

Or mandatory labeling.

Messages In This Thread