rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Weirdo will lose the 2020 UK General Election? / Labour Leadership Contest

Which Weirdo will lose the 2020 UK General Election? / Labour Leadership Contest

Quote: (05-10-2015 02:32 PM)britchard Wrote:  

Mikado, I'm glad that you're finding it reasonably interesting. However, did you know that (as I gather from your previous posts on threads) as a black muslim, you would actually be expected to vote for the Labour party. They wouldn't even bother to come knocking on your door to talk to you, they would just expect your vote. This is the stage identity politics has gotten to.

It's the same in France. You are just expected to vote for the Left if you are an immigrant. And... Most immigrants do.

I think most of them just don't understand how politics work. They just choose the party that preaches the most tolerance and anti-racism.
On the other hand, what are you supposed to do between

-The Far Right (Front National) who openly wants to kick immigrants out of the country (I won't debate this on itself). The problem is that they reject all the country's issues on them. They do not focus on the economic disaster left by Sarkozy and currently Holland, they primarily use the immigration threat to incite poorer classes to vote for them. Going as far as making a list of supposed Muslims in Beziers (the town of a Front National mayor) based on their first name, then using this to say "there are too many muslims in some French cities".

-The right (UMP, center-right) who wants to short-circuit the Far Right on immigration issues, and basically use the same tactics now.

-The left, who preaches (too much) about anti-racism, and acceptance of others, but ruins economically the country.

I don't have the right to vote yet, but for all of this I think I would just mind my own business and not even bother voting for all these puppets.

I think it's the same for many of you.

Messages In This Thread