rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asians gaming in Tokyo

Asians gaming in Tokyo

Quote: (04-05-2015 11:13 PM)Zerdame Wrote:  

Keyword: In the US
I have lived in LA for 5 years of my life and completely understand what you mean. Americans are most receptive to direct approaches. All women love confidence in their man but in Japan, directly approaching is immediately labelled Nampa which is the Japanese word for pick up but in an incredibly negative annotation from the English meaning. I have had success with Asian girls in the US as well, especially non natives, meaning they are there for college for probably a year and wasn't born in the States. This is because most East Asians are very ignorant about the West. They take what they see in the movies as what they perceive as reality in the West. So that they feel the need to "be American" when they are approached by Americans. I agree that sub-communications are incredibly important but picking up in Japan, going direct in daygame is almost impossible. Getting judged by friends is one thing, these girls give a greater fuck about someone else's opinion: strangers around them. This country is ridiculously introverted so they are very sensitive to what people around who are secretly listening thinks, even though they probably never see them again.

nope, i met my japanese ex-gf at ikebukuro station. anyways to each their own. if what youre doing works for you, go for it. for me, i dont want my external environment to change how i behave and act since im only being honest. ganbatte man

Messages In This Thread