rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF blocked on Whole Foods wifi

RVF blocked on Whole Foods wifi

I'm totally bewildered that in a free society, grown adults aren't able to access adult content.

We've allowed corporations to usurp the authority of the government and the church and in doing so, we screwed ourselves. You could always leave the church and you could always challenge the government on legal grounds.

But with corporations, you have little recourse. This is why the SJW crowd worships at the alter of people like the Apple CEO. They're getting their power from the corporations.

Now I get why the SJW crowd is so quick to say "The First Amendment only applies when it comes to the government! Corporations can do what they want!" They love the tyranny.

Who are corporations to tell adults what is "hate/discrimination" and BLOCK it? It's one thing to notify people about content -- which I think is fine. But banning content is un-American and if people can't see that, they don't deserve citizenship. This will come back to screw them in the end, when one day they find the content they wanted has been banned.

That said, I can't believe no one has come up with an app or some code that serves as a workaround. Can't Roosh embed some kind of code in this forum that fools the censors (sort of a reverse rendition of those ISP blockers).

What about an alternative network you can access? If one little program by a college kid that allowed people to swap MP3s could wreck the music industry in a few years, someone somewhere should be able to crack this.

More than ever, I'm glad I made the choice to not have a smart phone and stick with a secure landline instead. I might be in 2005, but back then we had more freedom, so it's a good place to be.

Messages In This Thread